Here we shall venture into the world of comics from the past, present and future.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Who is this joker?

Hi, how ya doin'? Great.
Welcome to Back Issue Bonanza. I started this blog because I don't have enough to do, and I love comics to an obscene degree. How obscene? I have a gigantic comic collection. 2000+ to be vague. Recently, over the summer, I lost my license to drive, so I decided to catalogue the entire collection. I've gotten 2145 entered so far. There are still about a hundred left in random places in my home, and I keep purchasing them. Plus, there's my 100+ trade paper back and graphic novel collection; which is also growing.

So what's the point of this place?
There are comics I have and love, that many people have no clue about. That's gonna be the main focus of this here blog. Just to reveiw and discuss these un-discovered gems, and their creators. Occasionally I'll plug comics I know that are coming out that you should read, and even up-coming creators I know about. Hell, if I'm lucky, I might get an interveiw or two up here.

Thanks for stopping by. Keep coming in, the door's always open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home